December 26, 2008

The Life of the Christmas Party




Hey, I'm really sorry, but I didn't take any pictures Christmas morning! It was way easier to just enjoy being with family and much more enjoyable! I hope my friends in blogland will forgive me... :)

You know something horrible? The after-Christmas blues. You open the presents, have the delicious Christmas morning breakfast, decide where all the presents go, all that. The day after Christmas, I always have this feeling of almost... loneliness! I don't feel bad, but it doesn't feel like a normal day! At least I have this Sunday to look forward to. My Dad's side of the family is getting together for Christmas. Yay! To express how I'm feeling, I'm gonna post a comic strip. I got it off of Joelle's blog! Thanks Joelle!


Sorry about the fuzziness. I tried to make it clearer, but obviously it didn't work!

So Christmas is over... No more saying, "Ooh! I want that for Christmas!". The tree looks bare without all the presents under the tree. I'm sorry if I've made you feel depressed because that definitely wasn't my intention! Let's talk about happier things!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I certainly did! Everything went absolutely wonderful! We had absolutely delicious quiches! Ooh, I want some right now! Oops! 11:00, time to go! Merry day after Christmas (I wonder how long I could do that... Merry 234 days after Christmas!)!

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous December 27, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Hey, Emily! I love how you got the snow falling on your blog! Tell me how you did it! And thanks for visitng my blog. :) I hope you become a follower! :D

Davene December 27, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

I often feel that way after Christmas; there definitely is a let-down after all the excitement and preparation. Amazingly, I didn't feel that way so much this year. Maybe because I had so much "blah" time in the weeks before Christmas...maybe because I'm feeling less tired pregnancy-wise now...maybe because I'm looking forward to New Years and what that will bring...maybe because I've just been too busy!

In any case, I hope you are feeling perkier today. Just know that it's natural and OK to feel the blues sometimes. :)

Very cute pic of Joelle, by the way!

joelle December 28, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

I love comics....especially the post-Christmas let-down ones. I couldn't take any pictures Christmas day either. We had fun though.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP