December 31, 2008

My Very First Blog Award!

Yay! How exciting! I received this award from Rebekah. Thanks! I received the Beary Sweet Blog Award!

I was awarded the Beary Sweet Blog Award because I qualified for at least one of the following:

-Has an inspirational blog.
-Blog is updated at least 2 times each week.
-Shows faith.
-Has a positive attitude on life.
-Makes mistakes (I make many of them!).
-Shares real life stories-experiences.
-Enjoys blogging (That's me!).

Yay! Now the fun part! I get to pass the Beary Sweet blog award on to 6 other bloggers! I award:

-Mia from Mia's Blog.
-Mirriam from The Unfinished Story of the life of Mirriam Neal.
-Joelle at A Stroll Through Delirium.
-Sandy Toes at Shell in your pocket.
-Christy at Between Here and Home.
-And I know that Rebekah already gave her this award... but I'm going to also! So here you go! I'm going to award Davene at Life on Sylvan Drive.

Happy New Years Eve everyone! For me, in exactly 3 hours, 13 minutes and 29 seconds, is will be 2009! So I guess the next time I blog will be in 2009! Happy New Year!

Emily

7 Friend(s) Commented:

joelle December 31, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Awww thanks! And Happy New Years to you too! I love how precise you are in the time. I have no clue how many hours/minutes/seconds are left...I just know it's approaching very quickly. Have a great day!!!

Davene December 31, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

Congratulations on your first blog award--and thanks so much for passing it along to me! Happy new year (in about 25 minutes)!!! :)

Mia January 1, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Thanks Emily!
That's so sweet!

Shell in your Pocket January 1, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Thank you so much for thinking of me!! How sweet!!!
-sandy toes

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam January 2, 2009 at 2:15 AM  

Came over from Sandy Toes....congrats on your award!

Christy January 2, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Congratulations on your first award!!!

Thank you for passing it onto me... I am honored!

Anonymous January 3, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

SO COOL!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP