January 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday



~Emily

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Hi Emily!
Thanks for the comment! I haven't been to Got Freckles in a while... Cute template!

What is your favorite thing to take pictures of? I love taking pics of flowers, but with my new camera, I've been having fun taking action shots--for example, I have my sisters jump in the air and snap the pic right when they're at the top. :-)
Amy

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

Hi again! You sure replied fast!
I haven't ever taken any wedding pictures but I agree that it would be fun. I just got a book on photography at the library called Digital Photo Madness. You should get it! Its really good--full of tips and ideas. I'm hoping I can find a cheap, but good tri-pod soon...
Amy

heisfirst January 21, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

You're welcome!

I added you to the list--thanks for stopping by!

Blessings~
Renee
John 3:30-31

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP