February 1, 2009

Simple Sunday - Wind Chimes


~ thankful for the beautiful sounding wind chimes outside. Today is very warm considering that it is February 1. There is also a light breeze which makes me think even MORE about summer! In the Summertime, when our windows are open at night, we can hear the wind chimes being tossed about in the breeze. It's sounds like this that make me oh-so very happy!


Head on over to Davene's at Life on Sylvan Drive for more Simple Sunday!

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene February 1, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Ooo, I'm a little jealous. I'd like a nice set of wind chimes. Sometimes in the summer, we can hear our neighbor's, and I love it!

Wasn't today glorious? Too bad tomorrow's supposed to be colder! But today's taste of springtime was a welcome change for me. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP