February 20, 2009

Tag!


This tag has been going around for a while (I've seen it on several peoples blogs), but today I got tagged! Hannah at Heart of Purity tagged me.

Erase my answers and put yours in. Use the first letter of your name to answer ALL of the following questions. If the person before you has the same 1st letter pick a new one. You CAN NOT use anything twice, and you CAN NOT use your own name for the boy/girl question. After you are done, tag 5 people.......

1. What is your name?: Emily
2. A 4 letter word: Ends
3. A boy's name: Eli
4. A girl's name: Ellen
5. An occupation: Events coordinator
6. A color: Eggshell
7. Something you wear: Earrings
8. A Food: Egg Plant
9. Something found in the bathroom: Electrical outlet
10. A place: Equador
11. A reason for being late: "Every parking lot was full!"
12. Something you shout: "EEEK!"
13. A movie title: Ever After (Never seen it)
14. Something you drink: Earl Gray Tea
15. An animal: Elephant
16. A song title: Everything
17. A verb: Excellent?

So, I guess that's it! Now I have to tag 5 people (That's the fun part :)!

So I tag:

Mia at Mia's Blog
Laney at Got Freckles?
Julia at Julia's Journal
Maddie at Sweet Tea and Me
and
My big sister Kate at A Different Kind of Free

Have fun!

3 Friend(s) Commented:

delaney February 20, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

I love reading those! : ) You had some really good answers! I actually already did this tag a few days ago, but thanks for tagging me, anyways! I LOVE tags! :) Have a blessed weekend!

Laney

Hannah February 20, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Those are so fun to read! You had it difficult with E. Thanks for following my blog! Have an enjoyable weekend!

~Hannah

joelle February 21, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Hahah! I like the "EEEEEKK" one.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP