March 4, 2009

Gold Star Blog Award

I've had this award sitting in my folder for a while, just never got around to posting. I made this award a while ago, and when Kimberly posted about the award she made, I remembered it and decided to post it! So here it is: The Gold Star Blog Award!



The rules are pretty simple. All you have to do is accept the award and award 5 other fellow bloggers. And you can't say that you award everyone :) So now I get to award 5 bloggers!

1. Tia at 525600 minutes
2. Laney at Got Freckles?
3. Madison at Madison's Musings
4. Maddie at Sweet Tea and Me
5. Julia at Julia's Journal

So that's it! Have fun!

5 Friend(s) Commented:

Tia March 4, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

Sweet! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside =D hahahaha thanks so much!!

Deborah March 4, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Hi! I saw that you left a comment on my blog. Just curious, how did you find my blog?

delaney March 5, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Thank you SO much, Emily! :) I LOVE your new header! Did you take the picture? It's SO pretty! I like your new background, too! :) Thank you! Have a blessed day!

Laney

Hannah March 5, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Wow I love your new header and background!I really should change mine... Thank you for coming by my blog. I love yours!-Hannah

Hannah March 6, 2009 at 2:36 AM  

Alright I just changed my header! You did too! It looks great! Do you like mine?

-Hannah

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP