March 2, 2009

Snow Day!

Last night it snowed about 2 inches and today, Jenny got off of school! Humph, I didn't though :) I didn't do schoolwork on Thursday because of babysitting and I didn't do anything on Friday because of co-op. So today (Even though it's a snow day) I had to do homework, but now it's done, so I can blog all day long (O.K., not ALL day!)! Here are some pics of Joelle and I playing in the snow this morning:


Throwing snowballs as best as we could with powdery snow!


Snow Angels!



Happy girl!


Ha, that smudge is what I get when I take the camera outside!


My footprint?


My initials on our back wall! This picture looks like this one:


This one is Jenny's and my Cousin Jeremy's initials last year.


Joelle got into it too!


So that was our day! Have a wonderful Monday!

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Rachel March 2, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Those pictures are neat! Your blog background is so cute, too! :)

Have a great day, dear sister!

In Him Alone,
Rachel M.

Hannah Noelle March 2, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

That's cool that it snowed. Are you home-schooled?

Rachel March 3, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Hi Emily! It looks like you had a lot of fun out in the snow! =:) I love the picture of you and your sister(?) making the snow angels! So cute! You are such a good big sister! =:) I also liked the one of her with her hat covering her eyes! =;) She is just too cute!

Blessings!
~Miss Rachel~

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP