March 2, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook


Today...
March 2, 2009

Outside my window...
The snow is glistening on the ground!

I am thinking...
About how good it is to be back blogging :)

I am thankful...
For my Mom. She fixed my camera and now I can loads of pictures again!!! Thanks Mom!

I am wearing...
Purple pants, purple shirt, blue socks (Don't worry! I'm not going out in public like this!!! This is my snow day outfit :)

I am reading...
Tucker's Countryside, the Bible, Twelve Extraordinary Women.

I am creating...
'School' for Joelle. We've been working on this and she's is doing really well in 'class'.

One of my favorite things...
Bedtime and nap time and bedtime and nap time... :) No, one of my REAL favorite things is the snow we're having now!

For education this week...
Joelle's school, my own schoolwork.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning....
Baking.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning....
Patience

A godly character trait I plan to work on....
Submission

Scripture I am memorizing....
Still:
"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away, behold the new has come! 2 Corinthians 5:17"

I am praying for....
That God would help me to become the young woman He wants me to be.

For the rest of the week....
Homework, and hopefully more snow :) Unless of course, Spring decides to come. I don't mind cold as long as there's snow, but if it's just cold, I want Spring.

A picture I'd like to share....


Joelle on Sunday morning cuddling with her teddy bear :)

If anyone one else would like to participate, please click here.


2 Friend(s) Commented:

Hannah Noelle March 2, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

What kind of camera do you have?

Unknown March 7, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Thank you for participating! I enjoyed reading your entry.
I hope you're able to enjoy getting more snow before spring :)
Have a great weekend!
~Alexandra

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP