March 1, 2009

Bubbly!

Today I'm feeling bubbly! I'm back and I've got SO many things to post about! When I logged onto Google Reader today, I saw I had 156 posts to read! THAT took me a while! I finally got to Dad's store and took some pictures, so I'll post before and after pics later.

First:

On Thursday, I got to go to a local church and babysit for some ADORABLE kids! And hey, the best part was, I got paid to play!


This sweet little boys name is Henry. He is the cutest thing you ever did see (Except for Joelle of course... :)!


This is Miriam. She wasn't too happy that her Mommy had to leave, but once you get her interested in some toys, she's as happy as can be!


Miriam again! This cutie pie found my sunglasses!


Oh my, Henry's just too cute!


It sure is hard to get a NICE picture of Ivan because he's SO active!


Bubbles kept most of the kids entertained. The little kid in the background is Jonah. These kids are adorable! Wait, didn't I say that already?

The next day was Friday and I had my homeschool co-op. In our science class, we dissected flowers (Sounds fun, doesn't it?). My teacher let me take one home, and guess what kind it was, a red tulip! Not a yellow one like I write about before, but red is pretty too!


This is a project I've been working on for the last week.


I got this little birdhouse for $1 at Michaels (The only place to shop :). I hung it in the tree outside my window. It looked really pretty this morning because last night it snowed a little, so the white snow was pretty against the red.

This is something my Dad got at one of his store meetings.


It sure doesn't look that pretty now, but pretty soon it will be a beautiful flower. We don't know what flower it will be yet. I'll call it, "Mystery Bulb"!

I'm going to get my hair cut soon! It's getting to be too long for me. I'm gonna cut is so that it dusts my shoulders (Maybe even shorter!). I'm also thinking about doing a bob kind of cut, but I'm not sure I'm THAT brave!

Here are two videos that I want to share with everyone. Kate showed them to us and I really liked them! Here you go!



And this one is my favorite!



What did you think? I thought they were really funny!

On Monday, the Fisher boys got to come over and play! We had lots of fun! I want to share a couple (O.K., MORE than a couple!) of pictures of them!


Mom was downstairs sewing with Josiah and David and I took Tobin upstairs.


Josiah and David loved Clifford! Hmm, I wonder where Joelle is?


Peek-a-boo!


I would stack up the blocks... and he would knock them over! Over and Over again! I got this pic in mid fall!


So cute!

That's all I'll post for today, but trust me, I've got more in store! Have a wonderful Sunday!

4 Friend(s) Commented:

Emily Joy March 1, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Oops! I knew I forgot something! I wanted to thank everyone who prayed for this past week. I appreciated it! I really do think that taking a break helped me with my walk with the Lord. Thanks again!

~Emily Joy

Tia March 2, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I Changed my blog background and without realizing it... it's the same as yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maddie March 2, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Hey! Glad to see you back in bloggie world!:D Great pictures! The picture of the tulip is so pretty! The kids are so cute!

~Maddie

Davene March 9, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Those videos made me laugh because I can totally relate to them. :)

My personal favorite picture is the peek-a-boo one with Tobin. I'm glad you captured that since I wasn't around to see it. And THANKS again for helping take care of my boys that night!!!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP