March 17, 2009

Mystery Bulbs - Revealed!

I'm finally getting around to posting about those mystery bulbs I posted about here. So here we go!



What do you know? They were red tulips too! We must just be a tulip family! By now, these tulips are wilted and sitting on the kitchen table (A beautiful centerpiece?). My tulip is looking just as sad if not sadder :( Seriously, it looks REALLY bad! Maybe it's due to the fact that it's sitting in a vase in my closet and I haven't changed the water since I got it... Yeah, it didn't live long :)

Also, check out Maddie's new design blog: Sweet Designs By Me.


She's an awesome designer! Check out her design blog and her real blog! She's the one I e-mail when I have problems blogging :)

Oh! And Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Have a great Tuesday!

Photobucket

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Rachel March 17, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Those are lovely tulips! I just wanted to say that I love your new blog design! Very creative! Very cute too! =:)

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Anonymous March 17, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

I love you new blog design! It's really cute!
Blessings,
~ Miss Hannah

Davene March 20, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Those tulips are so pretty! I've got some popping up in one of my flowerbeds; when they bloom, I'll give you some if you remind me. I love tulips in the springtime!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP