April 5, 2009

I Love Scrapblog!!!

Seriously, I LOVE Scrapblog! Over that past few weeks, I've come up with some really cute stuff! What do you think?

I did some Strawberry ones:


And some to look sort of vintagy :)


Some ballet ones for Joelle:


And some just for fun!


I don't know if I already said this or not, but... I LOVE SCRAPBLOG!!!

So what did you think? I'd love it if you left a comment to tell me which one was your favorite! Speaking of favorites... On this post, I asked which picture you liked best of my umbrella. Well, this one is the winner!!!


The old photo photo won! Thanks everyone for voting!!! Have a Super Sunday!

<span class=

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous April 5, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

It's FUN, isn't it!?

Miss Hannah April 5, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

I love what you made! I love scrapblog too!=)

I tagged you.:D
Blessings,
Miss Hannah

♥Molly♥ April 6, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

I think I like the baby feet the most!


~Molly

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP