April 21, 2009

Iced Coffee Day

Yes, you've guessed it, today is Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee Day! You can get 1 iced coffee for 50 cents! Sounds great, right? Not our iced coffee! Mom, Joelle and I were out in town today and we stopped at a Dunkin' Donuts to get our iced coffee. Mom went in and Joelle and I stayed in the van. When she came back, she was carrying 2 cups with something that looked like iced tea.

Not the creamy, sweet, iced coffee I was expecting.

Mom said that after she paid for the coffee's, the lady at the counter said that she could get some cups and put ice in it and fill it up with the regular coffee.

Umm...

Aren't they supposed to make them for you, themselves??? Oh, wait a minute. What am I thinking? People these days don't do that anymore! We go into Dunkin' Donuts and ask for an iced coffee. The cashier is just the person who take the money! They aren't supposed to, oh I don't know, get the coffee for you, right? Nah! Silly Emily {Can you sense my sarcasm here?}. So Mom brought out some dark brown 'iced coffee'. Now, if you aren't a normal iced coffee drinker {Which I'm not either, but I can't resist a 50 cent coffee} you might not know that the drink is supposed to look creamy, with lot's of ice, like this:


Oh... yum... Wh-what? Oh yes, right. THAT is what an iced coffee is supposed to look like. So Mom brought out a TON of sweeteners and mini creamers and that helped a little, but still, not the desired iced coffee. Now, for all of you iced coffee buyers, I have a message for you if you want a GOOD iced coffee: GO TO MCDONALD'S!!! Seriously, they have THE BEST iced coffee in the world!


So even if the iced coffee at Dunkin' Donuts is 5o cents, I think it's worth it to get one that actually tastes good :) So take my advice,

Go to McDonald's!!!


Photobucket

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa April 21, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Funny,
I have only had a sip of my moms iced coffee from mcdonalds. It was really good!

Melissa

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! April 21, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Hi Emily Joy! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi! It's nice to meet you! And thanks for the advice on the coffee...I'll head to McDonald's next time!

Alli April 21, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Eh! I am not a coffee drinker myself. But if Mom is done with her coffee I finish it for her. I can't drink a full cup right now. I just LOVE the way Mom fixes her coffee. Yum!

Blessings,
Miss Alli

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP