May 28, 2009

Fun Stuff!

Oh Boy! Fun stuff has been happening around here! First off...

MINI SOCIETY IS OVER! I don't know if I should put a smiley face or a sad face! I'm so glad it's over, but I don't want it to be over!!! It was SOOOOOOOOOO much fun! It would take HOURS to explain everything that happened, so I'm just gonna dive right in with pictures of everything I bought!!! By the way, Rebecca and I made 725 GEMS (The Gem fair currency)! We only spent about 400 :) Anyway...

Haha, funny story with this one... It was the end of market day and I was still walking around. I found this little plant, and to tell the truth, I liked the pot better than the flower :) But anyway, the guy didn't want to sell it, but I REALLY wanted it, so I offered him 120 GEMS! He said, "Really? Nah, I'll just take 20." Umm, O.K... 120 verses 20... Oh well!

50 DOLLARS!!! YAY!!! Oh, wait a minute, see the bottom one? Yeah, 'The Play Money of America'. Shoot.


A little box missing a Popsicle stick. Umm...

MY FAVORITE!!! They're little ladybugs made out of old egg cartons! How cute! Going from left to right: Lily, Rose, and Daisy (Joelle helped me name them :).

Unforgettable...


I got FOUR pencil holders! FOUR! Yeah...

A little flower. It looked like the little girl didn't have a lot of business and I felt bad for her...

A PET ROCK! It comes complete with instructions!

A Flower pot.

Mr. BedHead (Named by Joelle :)


And... a umm, coke bottle with a fake flower in it!

So cute! It's a cow bank! I gave it to Joelle :)

FOOD!!! Yes! Hmm, Joelle eating my popcorn... I also bought a cupcake and African donuts! Although, the donuts had nothing to do with African :)

One lonely sunglasses barrette left :(

Yeah, so we made TONS of money! This mini society was SO much fun, I would do it again in a heartbeat! It was so much fun to go around and buy stuff because I wanted to! I NEVER do that! I don't have the money to just buy whatever I want. But at GEM fair, people would say, "Why'd you buy that?" and I'd answer, "Because I wanted to!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun Stuff # 2!

On Monday, I got out Joelle's pool and filled it with water. We've been waiting for the water to warm up (Well, actually JOELLE'S been waiting for the water to warm up!). Today, the water was finally warm enough to stick our toes in without being frozen off. At least, I stuck my toes in the water. Joelle did the whole sha-bang! Bathing suit, rubber ducky... the works :) The nice Summer sun and the warm breeze inspired me to take lot's of pictures!!!



Joelle VERY excited about her first plop in the pool!!!

Joelle was telling me the story of the woman who 'spended all her money and washed Jesus' feet with a smelly oil!' - Joelle style :) Joelle was trying to wash my feet, and it felt GOOD!!!

I thought this was a cool (If not weird) picture of Joelle's little blue cup :)

Hehe :)

Water. The wet kind.

Oh I love Joelle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And while we're speaking of Joelle, could everyone PLEASE pray for her? Nothing is really wrong with her, but she is terribly scared of s-h-o-t-s. Like, DEATHLY! It all really started tonight when I was reading her the Berenstein Bears doctor book. She's also kind of afraid of thunder, which just adds to everything else going on in her head! So I would appreciate your payers, so Joelle can sleep tonight, and ME!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tagged by Marissa (Sorry! Don't have time for links!):

5 Things:

5 things that make you smile:
- Joelle
- Swimming
- Blogging
- Taking photos
- Mini Society

5 things that you'd like to be able/capable of doing:
- Keeping promises
- Listening
- Humbleness
- Better handwriting
- Volleyball playing

5 things that relax you:
- Warm baths :)
- Blogging
- Back massages
- Reading other peoples blogs
- Rain

5 things that you enjoy doing:
- Playing volleyball
- Reading
- Blogging
- Swimming
- Shopping

5 books that are your favorite:
- The Rescue
- Bamboo and Lace
- Sophie's Heart
- A Song for Silas
- The long road home


5 foods that are your favorite:
- Mac and Cheese (The cheap kind out of a box!)
- Ice Cream
- Cake
- Mashed Potatoes
- Chickens

5 things that you spend much of your time doing:
- Reading
- Blogging
- Playing with Joelle
- Cleaning
- Being outside

5 things that you'd like to do someday:
- Have a family
- Be an artist
- Live right beside the beach
- Write a book
- Get married

5 things that you collect:
- Seashells
-?
-?
-?
-?

5 songs that your favorite:
- Cinderella
- Free to be Me
- My Paper Heart
- Blue Sky
- Behind the Scenes


5 movies that are you favorite:
- Pride and Prejudice (The new one)
- Felicity
- ?
- ?
- ?

5 things that you did today:
- Mini Society
- Swim
- Blog
- Play with Joelle
- play in the rain

5 things that you did yesterday:
- Got ready for mini society :)
- Got excited about mini society
- Planned for mini society
- Made stuff for mini society
- Worried about mini society

5 things that you plan on doing tomorrow:
- Blog
- Swim
- Water flowers
- Play with Joelle
- Clean

5 people that you tag:

Laney
Maddie
Ali
Tia
Sarah H.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd love to do more, but I've got to go clean off my bed before Joelle goes to sleep, so maybe I'll finish up more of this post tomorrow! Bye!


7 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene May 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

I'm so glad your day went well. I was wondering... Thanks for taking time to do a post on it tonight! :)

Unknown May 28, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

OMJ! I love your blog! Would you like to follow my blog? Please?! It's ok if you can't though.
-Lexi

Tia May 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Hahahaha my parents used to have pet rocks!!!!! LOL!

Tia May 29, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

By the way- i love the background!! So cute!

Marissa Kayann May 29, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Cool post!!
I like reading you answers on the tag!

So I have a question, could you tell me how to do a slide show with the slideshow thing blogger has for a gadget, you used to have them on you sidebar, (I'm guessing you used the gadget thing)
Because I cannot figure out how to do it!!!

Thanks,

~Marissa

Melissa May 30, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Joelles is so cute! She looks like she had fun!

~Melissa

Melissa May 30, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

I ment Joelle not Joelles! LOL! By the way on your tag, one of your favorite movies is felicity. Is that the american girl one?

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP