May 6, 2009

DO NOT LAUGH!!!

O.K., before I go any farther in this post, you need to PROMISE not to laugh! Are we good? No laughing? And no comments from the peanut gallery :) Good. Scroll down please :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember my cooking blog? Well, I haven't posted on there since March 16th. I'm not getting rid of it, but I just won't post on there anymore. I still like to make stuff but I'm not going to post about it. I usually only make the stuff I have one there already (Post #247 of Snickerdoodle Pie :) so it wouldn't work to post everything again. So I mostly won't be posting again. I've been working on another blog called Rainy Day Blog Design. THIS is definitely my normal blog and I'm gonna keep this one for FOREVER!!! I've wanted to do a design blog for a long time (Didn't I say that about my cooking blog?), and when I decided not to do my cooking blog anymore, I thought that now would be an o.k. time to reveal the design blog. Yes, it's been there for a while, but I just recently started posting stuff. I'll post tutorials, tips, freebies, and if I can actually FIGURE them out, some backgrounds. I think my layout and signature look pretty cool, so go check it out!!!

Rainy Day Blog Design:


Photobucket

Oh, and for everyone who followed me on my cooking blog, THANKS SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING!!! If you could, just switch from following there to the design blog! Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So are you laughing yet? You promised you wouldn't! Everyone have a great day!

Photobucket

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Hannah Paige May 7, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Hey Emily Joy!☻

I did not laugh, promise!☺ That is great! The design lobg is super cute!

♥Hannah Paige♥

Emma May 8, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

I love your design blog! It's so cute!!!

-Emma

Davene May 10, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Wow, I'm impressed! You are doing such a good job of figuring all of this stuff out! Thanks for being willing to share your knowledge with us. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP