May 7, 2009

Tagged by Elrania!

How old are you? 13.


Is this your first tag? NO!

Have you every moved? I've moved 3 times, but lived in 4 houses.

What is your favorite animal? Puppy, although kitties are cute too!

What is your favorite movie? I don't know of a favorite movie, I don't watch a lot of movies.

What is your favorite book? Charlotte's Web.

Are you an elf? No.

Who do you like better, Eowyn or Arwen? I've never seen LOTR but everyone else seems to like Arwen better.

How long have you been riding? I don't ride.

Who are your favorite Lord of the Rings characters? Arwen?

Do you get a lot of homework? I'm almost finished with school, so I only have math and history to finish up!

Do you think tagging is awesome? Yes!

How many times a week do you ride a horse? 0-0 :)

Do you like blogging? No, I hate blogging :)

Do people think you're strange? I don't read minds, but I don't think so.

Do you like getting comments on your blog? Absolutely!!!

Do you like getting new followers on your blog? Absolutely!!!

Do you get bored easily? It depends.

Do you have an awesome blog? Do I?

How many followers do you have? 19 (Ooh! Uneven number!).

What was the scariest moment with a horse you have had? When the carousel suddenly lurches forward :)

Who do you like better, Sauron or Saruman? Umm, and they are?

Do you like school? I like homeschool and normal school, but I'm not very good at math.

Are you a good actress? Perhaps a drama queen, but I'm no actress!

Do you like music? Most of the time.

Do you like taking personality quizzes? I do occasionally but my life doesn't revolve around personality quizzes.

Do you like long or short posts? I like long posts (Making them, but not reading them :) but most of mine are short (Except when they have pictures :)

Are you easily entertained? By my sisters :)

Are you going to tag someone else? Yes.

Thank you for reading this. I now tag:

Joelle
Laney
Maddie
Sarah H.
Hannah
Rachel M.
Zoe
Emma
Alli

Wow! I love tagging lot's of people! Have fun!

Photobucket

5 Friend(s) Commented:

Emma May 8, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

What do I do when I'm tagged? I've never been tagged before! Also, are you home schooled or do you go to public school?


-Emma

delaney May 8, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Hi Emily Joy! Thanks for tagging me! :) I can't wait to do it!

Blessings,
Laney

Hannah Marie May 9, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

I've awarded you!

Sarah Holman May 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Thanks for tagging me! I will post the tag tomarrow.
Sarah

Rachel May 13, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Thank you for tagging me! :D I will get to work on it as soon as I have the time. ;)

God bless!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP