May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy Dearest!!!


Happy Birthday Daddy Dearest!
I love you SO much!
Thanks for being the best father a girl
could ever ask for!
I thank God every night that you're my Dad!
Happy __th birthday :)
~Emily Joy


Photobucket

5 Friend(s) Commented:

delaney May 5, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Hi Emily Joy!
Tell your dad I said Happy -th birthday! :) That's a really cool picture!

Blessings,
Laney

Rachel May 5, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous May 6, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous May 6, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

You can't keep your blog the same can you? :) I LOVE the way it looks right now! So pretty and clean. Tell your dad Happy _th birthday :d (I thought that was cute :)

Love always,
Maddie

Hannah Marie May 6, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

I've tagged you!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP