May 13, 2009

A Tag by Madison!

Madison made this tag and she said that anyone who wanted it could take it! I didn't have anything better to post, so I'll post this tag!

~~~~~~

Beginning time: 7:42 p.m.

~~~~~~
Favorites!

What is your favorite animal? Dog.

Who is your favorite author? Lori Wick.

What is your favorite instrument? I don't have a teacher but I love to play piano (It drives my family crazy because I play the same songs over and over again :)!

What is your favorite sport to watch? Volleyball and Soccer (Although I'm HORRIBLE at soccer!)

What is your favorite sport to play? Volleyball!

What is your favorite movie? I'm just gonna skip this one :)

What is your favorite classic literature book? Little Women (Is that classic literature?).

What is your favorite store? Michael's.

~~~~~
Would you rather...?

Would you rather buy a new book or re-read one? New book. But I always re-read my old books!

Would you rather spend money or save it? I spend money too much, and I really should save some...

Would you rather go on vacation to the beach or the mountains? I love the beach, but since I'm blonde, I totally FRY whenever my skin gets anywhere near the sun!

Would you rather play an instrument or listen to it? Can the answer be BOTH?

Would you rather be indoors our outdoors? Outdoors in the Spring and Fall and indoors in the Summer and Winter (Summer is too hot and Winter is too cold :).

Would you rather have your room painted lime green or purple with pink dots? Ugh! How 'bout NEITHER!!!

Would you rather live in a cave or in a tree house? I've wanted to live in a tree house ever since I saw The Swiss Family Robinson video!

Would you rather have a cat or a dog? A dog, but I probably shouldn't say that since I'm getting a kitten :)

Would you rather host a get-together or go to one? It's fun to host them because then I know exactly what's happening - no surprises!

~~~~~
About you!

Do you have any siblings? 3. All sisters!

What year were you born? 1996.

How many times have you moved in your life? Umm, 3?

How long have you been a Christian? Since I was 10 - 3 years. I'd know about Jesus and believed in Him, but I hadn't accepted him into my heart. I was baptized when I was 11.

~~~~~
Totally random

Christmas or Thanksgiving? Christmas!

Words or pictures? Pictures.

Iguanas or turtles? Turtles. Just so long as they're not snapping turtles. =P

Randomness or sense? Randomness!!

Books or magazines? I love reading books, but it's equally fun to flip through a magazine full of good ideas I wouldn't of come up with in a thousand years!

Summer days or winter nights? I like Winter nights, but I REALLY like Summer evenings! Summers days are too hot!

Screaming monkeys or running bears? I have absolutely NO idea! Maybe screaming monkeys?

Jane Austen or Charles Dickens? Jane Austen.

Scotland or Ireland? Ireland. You get to talk in these cool Irish accents!

Running or walking? I wouldn't want to run a marathon, but to go somewhere, I usually run.

~~~~~

End time: 8:01 p.m.

~~~~~
I tag:

Elizabeth J.
Elrania
Hannah
Miss Jen

Enjoy!



3 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous May 13, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Chexk my blog out? i likeeeeeee yours. hee hee.

Hannah Marie May 14, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

thanks for the tag!

Marissa Kayann May 14, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Fun!!!
I awarded you!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP