July 20, 2009

Pictures

I posted about the waterpark last, and this time, I'm just going to post some pictures I've taken and never gotten posted :) I also couldn't think of a clever title, so I just did 'Pictures'. Very clever, I know...


We just got back from picking Kate up from the airport! She was in Israel for about 3 weeks (If I haven't already said that).

Not really mine (It's Mom's), but this ipod kept me company for most of the trip!

AHA!!! Kate got me MUD!!! Not just any mud, PURE mud, mud from the dead sea! It's the kind of mud you take mud baths in!
Ingredients: Dead Sea Mud

She didn't get me the necklace, but she gave me the charm! Isn't it gorgeous? It is made from seashells from ___. Sorry Kate, I forget where the seashells came from :( It has a beautiful diamond in the center.

A picture taken the other day. I had bought a beach ball for the lake, but *ahem*... that didn't happen.

Such a cutie!

And of course, Morroco couldn't stay away from the camera!

O.K., so not as many pictures as I thought... I have more on the laptop, but right now, the laptop is undergoing some serious internet issues :) This computer might crash too, so if I don't post, that's probably why. So yeah, the laptop has ALL my pictures, so I might have to have a 'Pictures II' post :) So long for now!

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa July 20, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Emily,
Your charm is so pretty! Also i have heard of that kind of mud.

~Melissa

Rachel July 20, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

That is neat that your sister went to Israel! I bet she had a blessed time there, seeing the places where Jesus walked...

God bless!
Love in Him,
Rachel M.

Anonymous July 22, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

Wow! I like these pictures. I'll be waiting for "Pictures II"! :D

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP