August 9, 2009

The Beauty

Sorry, long time no post :) You know how I've written over 200 posts? Well, today is another milestone for this blog! I have gone for TEN DAYS without changing my look! I'm just kidding. I'm sure I've had a look for longer than this, right? RIGHT??? So anyway, the past few days have been beautiful {And HOT! Today it got up to at least 95!}, so I've taken some time outdoors to capture it!
A Cosmo about to burst!
Morroco is so photogenic!

Not-quite-ripe tomatoes {Which I'll admit ~ no matter how crazy you all must think I am ~ I don't like tomatoes!}.

Green grapes {Kate tried one and she said they were sour!

I don't know what kind of flower this is ~ it's just pink and fluffy! A good combination, right? :)

I did a photo like this in another post {Sorry, I can't find the link}, with rain dripping from it. But I think I like this one better ~ with the blue sky and green tree!

Me 'n' Morroco :) Don't tell Louie {He might get jealous}, but I think Morroco is the cutest! Don't tell Morroco {I don't want it to go to his head}...

Silly Louie!

I am asleep in the shade...

Don't take a picture of me.
I LOVE these flowers!

A cute little grasshopper {Or whatever he is. He looks too small to be a grasshopper. Any ideas?}!
I have ultra-zoom, so I didn't have to get NEAR this bee!

I found Morroco asleep in the Million Gold flowers!

Did I mention that Morroco is very photogenic? :)

Now don't get me wrong, I love Louie too! He is one of the sweetest, cuddliest kittens there are!

There are these little ants crawling all over the flowers! Ick! Oh well, they do take nice pictures!

No explanation. Hehe :) In this picture, I think she looks like a goat!

One of the pretty pink Zinnias in my garden!

I love those dark brown eyes!

My goal this Summer has been to get a picture of a butterfly! Seriously! I did it!


The Heavens declare the glory of God;
the sky proclaims its Builder's craft.
~Psalm 19:2


~Something else... Mom and I were talking about blogging, and how she doesn't usually because she feels not everything has to be shared in blogland. Well, I've been thinking about that. I think that's partly why I was away for a while. I do blog about everything! I do blog {mostly} every day! I love taking pictures, and I don't want them to be on my computer and no one ever sees them. Maybe this is being prideful, or boastful, I don't know, but I want people to see the pictures I take! I think I take very good pictures, and I would love to do this for a living one day {I also want to be a wife and mother, but that is besides the point}! So this blog is mostly a photography blog, but I also blog about other things. Maybe, just maybe, I can do both. But without giving my life story out to strangers. I'm not quitting blogger, I'm just saying that I'll probably focus on my photography more now. I'm sure I'll still post about other things, so don't worry! I hope all that makes sense :) I'll try to find some verses in the Bible about being prideful or boastful. But I hope everyone understands my desire to let people see my work! I really don't want my beautiful pictures to go to waste. Well, that's all for now! Good night!

4 Friend(s) Commented:

♥Molly♥ August 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

I looove the pics!!!!!

I think it's fine to want people to see your pictures, as long as you have the right motive!!!

Oh! And did you know that I also want to be a wife + mother + stay-at-home-mom some day too? (oh, and I also want 15 kids.....I'm serious!!!)

anyways....sorry for my rambling....

see ya!!

In Him....

~Molly

wisewit August 10, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

1) It is a grasshopper. It's just small yet. (Grasshoppers don't start out as caterpillars.)

2) A lot depends on why you want to share your pictures. If you take a bunch of pictures and don't let anyone see them, that could be selfish, right? So, are you posting your pictures because you want to share or because you want to boast? (It could be a little of both, of course.) I don't think I have to tell you which is the right reason.

Davene August 10, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

I like the pictures with a bee on a flower.

I've been feeling some of what your mom described about blogging so I can definitely see her point. (But I'm still blogging, so I don't know where exactly that leaves me!) I think two keys to doing it righteously are balance and the motives of the heart. But you know that already! Maybe we'll talk about it more sometime...

Anonymous August 11, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

YOU DON'T LIKE TOMATOES??? Ouch... o.O
The pictures are beautiful... I always enjoy your pic posts!
Do whatever you think is wisest^^

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP