August 5, 2009

Joelle has a blog?!?!?!?!?!?!

It is true. Joelle has a blog. A four year old has a blog. My little sister has a blog. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?! Well, she asked for one... And just so you know, I DON'T give her what she wants whenever she wants :) So here is the link - and when I told her that I would get my friends to go over to her blog her eyes got big and said, "Will they leave COMMENTS???" :) So she is very excited about comments and blogging. I must say, her blog is very cute :) AND... if you go to her blog and leave her a comment, she would be the happiest girl in the world! Happy blogging Joelle!


Photobucket

9 Friend(s) Commented:

Quinlyn August 5, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Hey Emily Joy!

Your little sister's blog is cute and I commented for her twice! :) I hope she likes it!

Please comment on and follow my blog. Thanks! :D

~Quinlyn

justagirl4god August 5, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Awww... she is SO cute! :) I'm leaving some comments...
Rachael

Hannah Nicole August 5, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Aw! That's so cute! I'll stop by and drop a comment. :D

Hannah

Anonymous August 5, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

That is so awesome of her! I was kind of scared of computers when I was four years old. LOL!
So yeah, wow... you just gave me the biggest surprise of today.

Libby August 6, 2009 at 5:06 AM  

so cute!

hey, so you have an email address? i'd like to invite you to a privet blog of mine :)

delaney August 6, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Awww, her blog is SO adorable! I just left her a comment...I can honestly admit that she is the only 4 year old I know who has a blog! :) :)

Blessings!
Laney

Melissa August 6, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Your sister is adorable Emily! I will leave her a comment too!

~Melissa

~Miss Zara~ August 9, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Hi Emily,
What is your wee sister blog?
email me the link
Let me know
Zara

~Miss Zara~ August 9, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

I am sorry Emily
I don't know what you mean telling me you give me the link?I don't have it at all.
Please help me
Zara

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP