August 10, 2009

Crazy Silly Funny Faces Photo Challenge!

Here is my IHeartFaces photo for this week! The category is 'Crazy, Silly, Funny Faces'!


I hope I win!!!




6 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa August 10, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

She is so cute!

~Melissa

Alice August 10, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

your photo is great! i hope you win, too :O)

flower August 10, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

For a 13 year old, you take AMAZING pictures! GREAT job! You might just get your dream job!

Stella B August 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Hi Emily Joy!
Thank-you for stopping by my blog at stella b photography! I appreciated your kind comment!! Your photo is very cute, as well. As for my header...it just came with the website. There is no way I could figure out how to do that on my own. :-)
Thanks again,
and good luck!

Lynette August 11, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Great shot. Stick with it and your dreams will come true. Your Heavenly Father is proud of what a beautiful young women you are and how willing you are to share your talents!

Anonymous August 11, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Joelle must be so much fun to be around...! :D

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP