August 12, 2009

I took the plunge...

Yes, welcome to...

Emily Joy Photography!

I worked on it all day. I think it looks very nice! *sigh* It's just nice to have it finished! Oh, and by the way, the header is from Google (But I made sure it wasn't copyright before I took it!), I didn't take it (Duh! I'm not THAT good!). So Emily Joy Photography is now is business!
I made my pictures bigger, new layout (PhotoBlog style! I love it! All my sidebar stuff is on the bottom :), new siggy, new name, new header, lots of new stuff! If I decide later not to have a photography blog, I'll just change back to A Roller Coaster Ride! It sounds simple enough :) Have a great week!



8 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa August 12, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Cool! I love it!

~Melissa

Rachel August 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

It looks really good!!

Rachel August 12, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Wow! It looks fantastic Emily! You did a great job on it! I love that header and the fonts you used are so cute! =:D

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Hannah Nicole August 12, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

It looks great, but I'd change your profile info. It's talking about "A Roller Coaster Ride" :D

Hannah

Zoe August 13, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Wow, I like it a lot!

delaney August 13, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

WOW! I LOVE it! What layout did you use??? It's amazing!!

Blessings,
Laney

Sandie August 13, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

WOW!! Cool blog, Emily. :) Good job!

Anonymous August 29, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Yay! I'm glad!!
I also LOVE the blog. Did you do it, too?

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP