August 13, 2009

Friends

Today, we were fortunate to have some adorable little boys over! We had so much fun playing outside!

Pretending to be fierce pirates of the deep!

These boys crack me up every time I see them!

Mister Tobin is just learning to walk! Yay Tobin!

"Is that ME standing???"

"What are you pointing at?"

KITTIES!!! Tobin was absolutely mesmerized with the kittens! He would point and make a "Huh!" sound. He would scoot over to them and then they'd run away, he'd scoot, they'd run... over and over again :)

Then we had POPCORN!

Joelle and David were being birds and 'tweet tweeting' all over the place! So Joelle would tweet and David would feed her popcorn, then David would tweet and Joelle would feed him popcorn.. on and on the system went :)

I also got my new Bible yesterday! It's an ESV. Isn't it lovely?

It even has my initials on it!

And today I got my 'True Love Waits' purity ring! I love how it flashes as my fingers move over the keyboard :) That's all for tonight!



6 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa August 13, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Cute Emily! is that the boy Joelle is going to "marry"?

I love the ring and bible too!

~Melissa

Hannah Nicole August 13, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Love the ring; very pretty! The pictures are adorable! :D

Hannah

justagirl4god August 13, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

:) all so beautiful!
I love the colours on your new Bible!

Davene August 13, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

I'm so glad you took these pictures; thanks for posting them! :)

So much to say... :)

~ those funny pirates! I wondered why Josiah had such a funny look on his face, but it made sense when I read your caption

~ the 10th picture from the top is THE Tobin pose these days: left thumb in mouth, right hand touching his belly button, of all things...he LOVES to do that! :)

~ Joelle and David crack me up!

~ new Bibles are so much fun, and yours is so pretty...enjoy it!

~ your new ring is THE BEST...I'm so glad you have that

Thanks again to you and your family for being such a life-saver for me this morning!!!

Elizabeth J. August 14, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Very nice. I love your blog header!

Anonymous August 29, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Oh, it must have been an awesome time together!
And I love the ring!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP