September 25, 2009

Delay

Hello friends!

HUGE delay! I won't be here tomorrow (Or part of Sunday) due to a Middle School Retreat at my church, so I will NOT be posting any results for 'Challenge' :( But now you have until Sunday at 12:00 PM to enter! :) I had a HUGE/LONG day and I just got home and I still have to pack! I'm taking pictures, and I'll be back later!

My bus leaves at 9:00 AM tomorrow! Be praying for me (And Emmy K. who is coming too {Different church}). Have a great {night}!



3 Friend(s) Commented:

~Miss Zara~ September 26, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

How can I enter Emily,I hope we are friends now.

Anonymous September 26, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Hope you have fun! We will miss you while you are on your retreat!

Victoria Horea September 27, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Hope you have fun! I've awarded you!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP