September 28, 2009

Week 1 - Photo Challenge Winners

As you know, this weeks category was...

Silly Pets!

There was only one entry. But lot's of people said they wanted to enter but didn't have any pets! Haha! So here is the entry (And the first place winner!)






Misty from Rejoicing Hearts Photography

Congratulations Misty! Here is your button :)

Photobucket
And I have decided that I will host this challenge from Tuesday until Friday and on Sunday I'll announce the winners!

Hope you all can enter this week!

I have another challenge up my sleeve :) Look for it tomorrow!

 









1 Friend(s) Commented:

Misty September 28, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Thank you! I must say though..doesn't feel quite as good to "win" when you didn't have any competition..lol

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP