April 25, 2009

89

Today, April 25, 2009, the temperature reached 89 degrees (At least that's as high as I saw it get :)! And I spent the morning and part of the afternoon inside a HOT hot dog trailer laying out napkins and opening buns. Yes, today is another hot dog stand day at Sharp Shopper. I worked there Thursday morning as well. I saw lot's of people I knew and even one through blogger! But today was so nice (And HOT inside a small trailer!) that I couldn't stay cooped up for long! No way! Kate and Joelle came around 1:30 for a hot dog and I decided to go along! I also stopped by the dollar store and bought this little beauty:


Oh yes, another pillow to add to my other 8 :) 9 is a good number, right? ANYWAY... today was SO nice! All the clouds were floating across the great blue sky... and I had to take a picture!


I just finished reading all through the Laura Ingalls Wilder books, now I'm onto the Rose years :) I always loved it when Laura was standing out in the middle of the prairie with nothing around her except the prairie grasses swirling around her skirts. I always pictured the sky like this when I read that. So calm, peaceful, blue, looks like mashed potatoes... What? Yeah... I always think of mashed potatoes when I see clouds like this :) So creamy and fluffy... Oh yeah, back to the subject.

Wait, what was the subject??? Anywho, my red tulip in my room is in full bloom:


My other tulips here and here didn't get this full, but this is gorgeous!

Thank you, Lord, for giving us this glorious day! I can't thank you enough for all your wonderful glories all around me!

Photobucket

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Hannah Paige April 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Hey Emily Joy!

I tagged ya!
In Christ Jesus,
Hannah Paige

Rachel April 25, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

It is so peaceful just to stop, go outside, and see what God has created. (:

Beautiful picture of your tulip!

♥Molly♥ April 26, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Pretty tulip!!! And I like the pillow!


In Christ...

~Molly

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP